Have you ever planned a Golf Trip to Dominican Republic? If so, then you know that an incredible amount of time and effort is needed to make even the simplest of trips happen. What many people don’t consider when planning these vacations is what the true cost is. Sure the lucky member of the group that plans the trip is anticipating to put in a few hours here or there to piece together their vacation. What they don’t foresee is the true cost. We’ve all heard the old expression that time is money, and it couldn’t be more accurate. The average golf vacation for 8 people takes about 20 hours to plan. This includes:
- Searching the web for the best golf resorts, hotels, and courses.
- Obtaining and negotiating competitive rates.
- Calling golf courses to coordinate tee times.
- Finding flights and transportation that are ideal for everyone.
- Compiling all this information that you’ve found.
- Creating and sharing a detailed agenda of the trip with everyone.
- Waiting for all yes, no and maybe replies from friends to see if the trip is to everyone’s liking.
Some of the more ambitious trip planners will look at a golf Trip to Dominican Republic and think that it’s all worth it. This is before taking into account what all this time spent planning a Golf Trip to Dominican Republic really is. Think of your hourly rate, if you are about $100 or more then you are basically wasting that time if it takes you that long to plan this vacation. When you add it all up, you may have spent (in time) $2,400 before you’ve even paid for any of the amenities that should be the focal point of the trip. Yikes!
To book a trip with DR Golf Vacations, just give us a call at 844.374.65310